3 Degrees Of THC - Cannabis Logic


420 Reasoning





 Actual Testimony 
 Look at the picture...
     
            I mean Damn! I wake up first thing this morning my girl jam this shit in my face..! I mean what would you do? I gotta roll it up! She know I'm supposed to be cutting this shit out! And looking for a job! Shit, I aint worked, personally in 2 years! You feel me? I just trying to maintain. Everywhere I wanna work wanna test my piss! And my girl steady bringing me this shit! What am I supposed to do? I mean its almost illegal "not" to smoke this shit right! My girl sitting here kissing on me! Knowing I should be out looking for this fuckin' job instead of sitting here blowing on this shit waiting for it to find me! I mean what am I supposed to do? I need to get motivated get in motion like you.
                I know life is full of obstacles, pitfalls and traps. Its just hard you feel me when she keep coming home with these fresh blunt wraps! I've been told on many occasions it is in my best interest to just leave this shit alone. I don't have a choice you feel me, see I'm sitting right here chilling what am I supposed to do! My girl just went out and picked up another 28 grams of this shit for me to blow through!  That's the problem see! By the time I get up and get motivated all the appointments for that day have been booked! So shit I go home and smoke some more of this shit! Listen to some music, and make love to my girl...Damn! Its starting to seem like I am hooked! I mean look at the picture above...ya'll see this shit! My girl done brought in here to me in 3 different colors, 3 different flavors. Truth is...she want me to smoke this shit, start humpin' on her, so she can start screamin' and disturb the neighbors..! I mean Damn! The minute I open my eyes! 

Donald Brown 
Chicago, Illinois 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!